 Fun / 725
724  |  726
Subject:
Minifigs in 14 different colors!!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 20 Apr 2002 13:24:36 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I wanted show you all a project I have been working on since late last year.
It’s taken a lot of hunting and searching for sets with the right colors.
But I now have 14 minifigs in 14 different colors.

Now not all the figs are complete and I have some of the torsos turned
around so the print is on there backs. :) Some colors like purple still need
head, hands and legs in purple. Dark red needs arms (which come in a Harry
Potter set), hands and head. The light blue or Maersk blue still needs a
head and waist in the right color.

As soon as the Episode II sets come out I will have a tan head thanks to the
tuskin raiders. Also I need a green head and orange hands. But so far they
just don’t come in any sets. There is also a new lt. green that comes in the
new Spiderman set. The green goblin is lt. green but he has print all over
him so I didn't use him. :( I plan to add two more colors, dark pink and pink.

So enjoy and if you have any questions just let me know.

Dave