 Fun / 659
Re: How I should have explained this...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2001 04:35:09 GMT

in article GnnAn8.Gxs@lugnet.com, Kevin Salm at kdsalm@dreamscape.com wrote
on 11/30/01 9:21 PM:

In lugnet.fun, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.fun, John Neal writes:
In lugnet.fun, Robert M. Dye writes:

So, with th eproposed theme being "Weight Loss,"  what are the proposed • sets
and their descriptions?

5839  Wardrobe:  Special brick-sized "sleeves,"  which SHOULD fit over
bricks, but are just a little too small.  BONUS - "Dammit, what's going on?
I *know* I could fit all these bricks into this box last night..."