 Fun / 629
Re: 'Stubbies' © Richard & (maybe) Matthew
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2001 22:52:55 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Richard Noeckel writes:
<cough thief cough>

O.K. fine, you can have the term `Stubbies'   ©

But the term `Stubby' is MINE! [TM, ©, ® etc.]

You can receive the royalties for the plural, and I'll
accept the profits for the singular term... sounds fair?

Actually Aussie beer companies have been using "stubby" (singular & plural for
small bottles of beer for many years. Maybe your lawyer can talk to their
lawyer 8?)

ROSCO