 Fun / 621
Re: Pirate Game Missing?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2001 05:32:59 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Wayne McCaul writes:
Maybe I got the wrong links, but does anyone know what's happened to Evil
Stevie's Pirate Game? I can't seem to locate any of the instructions on the web.

You can always check Googles cashed pages for missing files:

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:88RI7k-A18s:www.io.com/~sj/PirateGame.html+evil+pirate+game&hl=en

Frank's got 'em too:

http://www.mindspring.com/~ffilz/Lego/pirate-gaming.html

Should help!