 Fun / 619
618  |  620
Subject:
Rick's Wallpapers! Take em as you wish!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.cad, lugnet.fun, lugnet.publish
Date:
Fri, 26 Oct 2001 18:27:25 GMT

Here they are! I have some wallpaper of my own, and some of the ones I made
for other people. Take as many as you want. The ones I personnaly made with
my stuff has my own copyright, all others have the owners copyright.

Currently is Two F-800's by Scott Sanburn, A trio of ground vehicles by
Scott Sanburn, Trevor Pruden's mighty Hercules Frigate, Wes Prewer's New
Flagship, Bahamut-Class Frigates on Defense, a Missing Man formation, a pair
of Mosquito's on patrol, Valkyrie's pulling a Jack-in-the-box [1], and an
escort of a supply convoy.

LMKWYT!!!!!!!!

[1] Jack-in-the-box: Rapid Vertical to a) evade missiles, b) surprise enemy

Rick