 Fun / 613
Re: Ever built a car for your bathing lotion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.build
Date:
Mon, 8 Oct 2001 22:37:04 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Andreas Engel writes:
Hi there!

Ever built a car to go along with your bathing lotion?
Well ... I did!

Ya, that IS cool!

There have been a number of models posted to Brickshelf lately where the
modeling and photography have been so good that people at first, on seeing
the thumbnails which reduce resolution quite a bit so things blur a little,
thought "gee, that's a prototype, where's the model??"

This one is the inverse, when I first saw this one I thought "why, this is
just some silly car for a minifig" but then when i saw El Caracho and dug in
deeper I realised it was large scale. Bravo!

FUT .build where this probably belongs...