 Fun / 607
606  |  608
Subject:
Can do...Will do...Done!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 22 Sep 2001 05:45:16 GMT

Point 1) Got the free Jack Stone video in the mail yesterday. (Yes, we
suffered through it once...and only once...ever...)

Point 2) Watched the Tribute to Heroes telethon tonight.

Point 3) My wife holds up the video box cover next to the TV while Tom
Cruise is doing an intro for a song.

Final point) Tom Cruise IS Jack Stone...scarry, huh?

Hollywood is so bereft of ideas for new movies (Case-in-point: Do we REALLY
need an A-Team movie? I think not...)...it won't be very long before we have
Jack Stone:The Movie...starring (of course) Tom Cruise...directed by John
Woo...DON'T LAUGH! It'll happen...

Matt