 Fun / 605
  THE HORROR!!!

A little while ago, while digging through a plastic tub of Legos I bought from some kid, I came across this... (URL) IS SICK!!! I don't know how, or why, someone would do such a terrible thing to a poor, minifig, and I don't want to know. Has anyone (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: THE HORROR!!!

(...) Was his name Sid? lol I came across this... (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.fun)