 Fun / 592
Re: Aaah monorail :-D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:19:06 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Chris Leach writes:
In lugnet.space, Tim Courtney writes:
OoooOoooOOoooo :-)

I just opened an MISB 6347 accessory track - the one with the turnouts.  Old
catalog, MISB old parts, ooo this is cool. ;-)

Monorail forever :-)

Monorail? Did i hear someone say monorail?..:-)

monorail... monorail... monorail...

I've heard those things are awfully loud

It glides as softly as a cloud!

Is there a chance the track could bend?

Not on your life my Hindu friend!

What about us braindead slobs?

You'll be given cushy jobs!

Were you sent here by the devil?

No good sir, I'm on the level!

The ring came off my pudding can!

Take my penknife my good man! I swear it's springfield's only choice; throw
up you hands and raise your voice!

monorail... monorail...

But mainstreet's still all cracked and broken!

Sorry mom, the mob has spoken

monorail... Monorail... MONORAIL!!!

Mono-D'oh!

-----