 Fun / 573
    Similar Water Topic —Aaron M. Sneary
   I didn't know where else to post this to, if you can think of a place-send it on. Has anyone ever been brave enough to put some brick through a rock tumbler? I'm still trying to decide my moral stance on brick modification, but I think capping off (...) (23 years ago, 3-Aug-01, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Similar Water Topic —Robert M. Dye
   in article GHI77K.J0x@lugnet.com, Aaron M. Sneary at asneary@shakespearedc.org wrote on 8/3/01 12:57 PM: (...) I think this belongs in lugnet.mutilation. Actually, it's an interesting idea...if you try it, lmk how it goes. Rob (...) (23 years ago, 4-Aug-01, to lugnet.fun)