 Fun / 572
Re: The FULL Harry Potter Line now back online!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 20:36:30 GMT

In lugnet.harrypotter, Matt Brooks writes:
Mr L F Braun wrote:

   Not the frog?  Yeah, that is the lamppost.

How many TIMES do I have to TELL you people it is a TOAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

   HECK with this pointless debate.  It's a batrachid (or an anurid
   or salientid, if you prefer different phylogenic nomenclature).
   Then EVERYONE can have it their way (except the one or two
   people who suggested that it was a green squirrel).  Actually,
   in the truest sense, it's a little piece of green plastic.

   See?  How you did it.  Now you went and made me get all geeky.
   I hate it when people do that.  Wahhhh!

   LFB