 Fun / 510
    Re: commercial sculpting —Greg Howell
   (...) WOW Ken, Way to make your hobby pay off! GREG~ (23 years ago, 9-May-01, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: commercial sculpting —Ken Takeuchi
   (...) I hope so. This time two thirds of the payment was for buying bricks and only one third was for my job itself but I am satisfied with it. I woukd like to do some more commercial projects to call myself proudly as a LEGO BUILDER. (I know I am. (...) (23 years ago, 11-May-01, to lugnet.fun)