 Fun / 495
Re: Attn: Mark Wilburn; Re: Make-a-guess contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2001 17:58:12 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Cary Clark writes:
Mark: I sent you e-mail but it bounced. I got this error:

451 <amwilburn@iname.com>... reply: read error from
iname-com-bk.mr.outblaze.com.
<amwilburn@iname.com>... Deferred: Connection reset by
iname-com-bk.mr.outblaze.com.

If you would like the clone bricks (or if not, you would like the
polybag instead) and you are not attending BrickFest, please e-mail me a
shipping address.

Yeah, several people have told me the iname forwarding service has bounced
some (not all) of my last emails... drat. I guess till further notice, use
the current actual email
mwilburn@magnetargames.com

Cary, I think I missed something somewhere along the line -- I knew about
the clone bricks, but what polybag? (Curiousity piqued!). Also, since Bram
was closer with the 2nd visor price, if we both chip in for shipping is
there a chance you could ship out half the prize to each of us (I guess a
pound each)? (Bram, do you even want clone bricks?) Plus it really sucks
that he was runner up twice, ya know?

Mark W.