 Fun / 423
Re: Is it wrong? Maybe. Is it Fun? Yeah, it's fun.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.town
Date:
Fri, 23 Mar 2001 21:11:36 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Sean Forbes writes:
Hey,

I've now got two sets on my desk.  I've had a little orange Throwbot (Flare) • at
work for a couple of days.  I had recently cleared off all my other toys and • he
looked a little lonely.  With the purchase of a really cheap ($20) Highway
Construction set, I decided to bring it and set it up on my desk (yes, It's a
pretty big box of a cubicle they've given me)

Anyway the long and the short of it is that not an hour after setting up the
construction crew (sans crane) and police vehicle, Flare jumps over from the
TV and starts attacking the crew.  Well, those construction guys are no
pushovers and start fighting back with their pickaxe, jackhammer, and circular
saw.  The cop tries to ram Flare, but skids off the tall overpass onto the • tape
dispenser below.

I don't have my camera, (kinda against the rules) I may see if I can sneak a
pic next week.

Can't we all just get along?

Sean

That does sound fun.  My desk at school isn't nearly big enough for anything
like that.