 Fun / 331
Re: funny Lego auction on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 03:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Sean Forbes writes:
In lugnet.fun, Aaron Gershon writes:
Take a look at the description for item 542518100.  Search "lego 6543".
Tell me if you find out whats funny. I think the seller is 'slow'!

Heh, I don't think I would have caught that without your 'joke'. :) Perhaps I'm
slowing down.

Wow, imagine a town set that takes as long as the UCS X-wing to build!  What a
find!

Maybe I'll win the auction and then complain to him that it didn't take that
long.  "False Advertising!" I'll cry.  heh

Maybe I've been in Custormer Service too long.  Maybe.

:P
Sean
There was another funny thing I noticed recently!  One seller had stated in
his description that the auction included all that was in the picture.  Well
in half of his auctions, he had a dollar bill in the picture to show the
scale.  I was thinking of emailing him to see if he was prepared to send all
his winners a buck!  I still wonder if anyone complained about "not" getting
their dollar when it was over!  Too Funny!
Tom