 Fun / 303
Re: The old sandbox analogy...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 4 Dec 2000 02:06:27 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Kyle D. Jackson writes:
In lugnet.fun, Tim Courtney writes:
In lugnet.fun, Greg Majewski writes:
In lugnet.fun, Tim Courtney writes:

Todd's infamous 'sandbox analogy' - welcoming anyone to Lugnet so long as
they play well in the Sandbox.  Obviously, two of the minifigs here are not
playing well in this sandbox. :-)

Hee-hee, I really burst out laughing when I noticed one of
them is wearing a LUGNET T-shirt!  :]  It was a maniacal
laugh though, is that okay?  :]

Hehe.  The scene started out yesterday with the three minifigs (minus the
cop) sitting down in the sandbox, and the joke was the LUGNET minifig in the
box.  I decided to elaborate on it today for a much better effect. :-)

-Tim