 Fun / 301
  Re: The old sandbox analogy...

(...) Hee-hee, I really burst out laughing when I noticed one of them is wearing a LUGNET T-shirt! :] It was a maniacal laugh though, is that okay? :] KDJ ___...___ LUGNETer #203, Windsor, Ontario, Canada (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: The old sandbox analogy...

(...) Hehe. The scene started out yesterday with the three minifigs (minus the cop) sitting down in the sandbox, and the joke was the LUGNET minifig in the box. I decided to elaborate on it today for a much better effect. :-) -Tim (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)