 Fun / 300
  Re: The old sandbox analogy...

(...) The only thing funnier would've been to have Timmy as the "center of attention." Franklin (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: The old sandbox analogy...

(...) Heehee! Much to my surprise, there were no Timmies that I saw on the layout. But, it would have been cool if we had a 'parade of the Timmies' with just a bunch of em marching down the street...or Timmies getting into trouble somehow. Glad ya (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.fun)