 Fun / 291
  Re: brick game

(...) Yeah, kinda addictive... too bad you can't say anything that's not on the list though... would kinda like to suggest moves/strategies, etc.... but I guess they can protect themselves that way against vulgarity n stuff... DaveE (24 years ago, 22-Nov-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: brick game

(...) Yep, I was thinking the same. At times during last year I would sit and play for hours on that thing. But I really hated the way (some) people would leave the game when they were about to lose... made me want to suggest a penalty for leaving (...) (24 years ago, 24-Nov-00, to lugnet.fun)