 Fun / 225
Re: Where do you keep your Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:16:02 GMT

In lugnet.loc.uk, Scott Arthur writes:

I have the same problem. I am clearing out quite a lot of sets right now to
make more space ("we are planning to move in the Spring & and Lego sets on
every flat space do not help us sell" - Mrs Arthur). By Christmas I hope
only to be left with my Mindstorms and Trains - plus a few other choice
sets. I have listed about 150 lots this past month... and there is still a
lot to go!

The problem is our 2 year old - she has taken over the house with her Duplo!

:-(

<snip>

Sorry Scott, I do not understand the last sentence. You start by saying you
have a problem with your 2 year old, that makes sense, children can cause
problems for parents. Then you state she has taken over the house with her
Duplo. I do not understand why this is a problem. Is it not the responsability
of a parent to teach their child the right things to do? From what you say it
sounds like you are doing a great job. ;-)

Now if you said she was taking over the house with her MegaBlox, I would be
calling your local child welfare authority and turning you in. ;-)

Jude