 Fun / 204
Re: ------( Welcome to lugnet.year.2005 )------
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 22:57:40 GMT

In lugnet.year.2005, Todd Lehman writes:
Welcome to lugnet.year.2005, a LUGNET discussion group.

CHARTER/PURPOSE:

  lugnet.year.2005 (group):
     The year 2005

  lugnet.year.* (hierarchy):
     LEGO product line years: discussions, questions, research,
     discoveries, predictions, analysis, etc.

OTHER GROUPS:

  For complete information about this discussion group server, including
  a full listing of discussion groups and their purposes, point your web
  browser here:  http://www.lugnet.com/news/

--
news@lugnet.com

Todd is planning ahead a little. :-)