 Fun / 1527
    Top 11 signs you have too many LEGO bricks —Jean-Marc Nimal
   (URL) 11 signs you have too many LEGO bricks> It should come as no surprise I'm a big fan of BBspot; I won't deny I got the idea of LEGO horoscopes from there to start with. I'm also glad to notice Brian did use the LEGO word properly each time... I (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.fun, FTX)