 Fun / 1525
    Re: lugnet.fun —Willy Tschager
   (...) "Hollywood will help you settle the question ..." without a shadow of doubt I won't help 'cos I'm miserable in maths ;-))))) w. aka Holly Wood ps. Go to "Libra". Do not pass Go, Do not collect 200$ (17 years ago, 7-Sep-07, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.cad)

        Re: lugnet.fun —Jean-Marc Nimal
   Well, I guess being cornered for hours by so many LDraw gurus during the summer prompted me to exert some kind of revenge :-) But of course any Lugnet thread counting more than 20 messages is always worth investigating... Jean-Marc (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.cad)