 Fun / 147
Re: GMLTC resorting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 26 Sep 2000 03:53:43 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Mike Walsh writes:

"Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com> wrote in message
news:39CFD2F7.7DE1@mindspring.com...
John Gerlach wrote:

[ ... snipped ... ]

I try and mix my building and sorting, though I am concentrating on
sorting right now (I'm a bit stuck on my castle, plus I don't have any
more room to display models, plus I really want to get the sorting inout
queue down to a level where I feel like it might actually finish some
day).

--
Frank Filz

What Frank really needs is a bigger house!  ;-)

Oh, I don't know about that, can you imagine a house as full of LEGO as my
apartment? :-) :-) :-)

PS:  This probably doesn't belong in .trains anymore, FUT lugnet.general (I
guess).

FUT: lugnet.fun