 Fun / 1405
  Lego Paint?!?

An idea my wife and I came up with was to paint our son's room. Since I am obsessed with LEGO, we went to Home Depot with a handfull of bricks and got color matched paint. (URL) would have liked to use more orange, as it is solely an accent color (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.announce.moc) !