 Fun / 1374
    Additions to my vocabulary —Samarth Moray
   Okay so this is the last straw.... Since joining into lugnet discussions I've learnt so many new words! (Not that I'm completely clueless), but still! Lookie: Esoteric: Lar and Tim Verklempt: Bianca Nebab Legorgasm: Eric Sophie Pastiche: Kelly (...) (19 years ago, 27-Jan-05, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)