 Fun / 1364
1363  |  1365
Subject:
More Butters Fun
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.fun, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 30 Nov 2004 05:37:17 GMT

The following is my original post announcing Butters:

   Hello world!

After five weeks of MLCad planning, building, tweaking and such, I’m proud to unveil my first MOC to go public after getting back into LEGO just 6 months ago...

3D sculpture of Butters from South Park!

Who’s Butters, you ask? He is the cute, sweet, innocent spikey-haired kid with a stammer that are always mocked by the four boys Stan, Cartman, Kyle and Kenny - well Cartman mostly. He’s so cute, sweet and innocent (not to mention he played with bricks in his own episode) he just begs to be built in bricks!

Butters stands 12” tall and complete with his trademark 6-spiked hair, sand green coat and sweet smile.

Pictures are posted to http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=50247 pending moderation.

How good is my rendition? Check it out!

Cheers Keith

Butters was meant for Hobby Show 2003, but due to a miscommunication I missed that event... But we made it to Hobby Show 2004 (Good show guys!), which means it has done what it was built for.

I posted the MLCad MPD on Brickshelf if anyone is interested.

Now before I take Butters apart to recover all the tan & sand green bricks, I should have some fun with it one last time...

Good Times With Weapons

Heheh.

Keith