 Fun / 1361
    Tim Courtney's slow slide toward the dark side —Dave Schuler
   While searching Usenet for info on a forthcoming release, I happened upon (URL) article from one Tim "Zacktron" Courtney. It seems that even way back in Aug 97 Tim was already displaying his subtle but undeniable longing for MegaBloks, even though (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Tim Courtney's slow slide toward the dark side —Tim Courtney
   (...) Um, doesn't this belong in off-topic.clone-brands? :-P -Tim (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

        Re: Tim Courtney's slow slide toward the dark side —Dave Schuler
   (...) Maybe so, but since you're still in such heavy denial, I figured that you would't be able to bring yourself to browse that group. Dave! (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.fun, FTX)