 Fun / 1351
    In the beginning... —Melody Brown
   In another one of my 'bored at work days' I wonder some of the strangest of things, today’s thoughts are: In one way or another we all enjoy the wonders of LEGO from the past and present (ok, maybe not so highly of present, but still, in general)... (...) (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)

        Re: In the beginning... —James Wilson
   Thanks for reminding me of why I like these silly plastic bricks! It brought back some fond memories that tend to get forgotten when reading some of the stuff that goes on around here. James Wilson, Dallas, TX (20 years ago, 24-Aug-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.general)