 Fun / 1309
    He is not alone... —Nathan Wells
   (2 URLs) PLMKWYT! (URL) Nathan Wells (URL) (20 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX)

        Re: He is not alone... —Jeffrey Benson
     Man, when I saw this thread title, I said to myself, "Wooohooo, Lego Highlander!" Very entertaining! I think he should've been eaten by a cat at the end of it, though. "What is this big thing which looks like a cat, yet has teeth as big as I am? Oh, (...) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: He is not alone... —Ley Ward
   In lugnet.fun, Nathan Wells wrote: Snip (...) Hi Nathan, I am greatly enjoying the story so far, and I can hardly wait for the next installment. Keep up the good work. Peace and stories, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Mar-04, to lugnet.fun, lugnet.castle, FTX)