 Fun / 1239
Re: LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 04:09:45 GMT

So far 100% 2 x 4 bricks. Anyone done what Maggie C. thought about [1] and
tattooed a minifig yet?

I have a tatto of a minifig on my ankle that I got last year a week before
christmas (2002). I will be going back to the tat shop next week (11/26/03) to
get the minifig turned into a permanent ankle bracelet with lego bricks going
around my ankle with string in between the bricks, ending in a nice knot on the
other side of my ankle.

So why did I get the tat? Well, ever since I was able to start playing with
legos till the present day of being 20 years old I have been a fan of the
company and still collect. Hopefully after obtaining my bachelors in Graphic
Design, and then hopefully getting into toy design it is my dream to work for
the company as a product designer. However you probably didn't care to know
that. Anyway the tat artist said it was the first Lego tattoo he personally had
done, and everyone that has seen it says that it is the most unique thing they
have seen.

If you would like to see a picture of the tattoo on my ankle as it is now, email
me, or go to http://community.webshots.com/user/legomaniacj and I believe the
album it is in is called Random Pictures. When I get the ankle bracelet part
done, I will get pics once it heals up and if you want them, you will have to
email me. But enjoy

Jen from NY