 Fun / 1159
Re: LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 09:30:57 GMT

or schmutz:

http://65.18.207.26/store/page150.html#1278

Schmutz sounds like German for dirt, and, according to Babelfish [1] it is!

Looks like I'm capable of three languages [2] after all, despite what my German
techer said...

1. http://babelfish.altavista.com/babelfish/tr

2. Not counting Norwegian since it's understandable by Swedes. Danish can be
read but not heard :)

/Tobbe