 Fun / 1155
Re: LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:40:40 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.fun, James Stacey wrote:
I've got schmee in my flipple! Its making me sneeze

I don't want to tell you how to live your life, but I've seen a definition of
"schmee" online that doesn't sound like anything you'd likely want in your
flipple.

nonononononononnonononnono

schmee, its all in the context.  its like certain four letter words.

schmee is more of a liquid type of garbage descriptive word.
snarff is used to describe dry small bits of waste.

what happens on certian websites (that I've NEVER visited) is their domain.

I use schmee freely and in public places completely unabashed.

now.  none of this is to be confused with

schmere:

http://www.wardrobesupplies.com/store/page149.html

or schmutz:

http://65.18.207.26/store/page150.html#1278

yep, the entertainment industry makes up words to.  and thats why I'm in it.

Chris