 Fun / 1154
Re: LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 17:15:20 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Chris Maddison wrote:
   In lugnet.fun, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
   Okay, who got ‘em and what are they?

<big snippety doo dah>

I’ve been having a lot of fun following this thread. I figure this is as good a place to plop my little blurb as any.

I haven’t gotten one yet, but that will change is another month or so (definitely before Xmas). Take a peek at my sig for a hint. :-)

You’re going to tattoo a picture of a goatee on your face so you can look like this minifig?

Why doncha just grow one? Goatee that is...

Dave K