 Fun / 1138
Re: LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 05:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Chris Magno wrote:

Okay, who got 'em and what are they?

Infamous Chris Magno has one:
http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/tattoo.htm
(and he still has to do something about that page :-) )

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK!

http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/tattoo.htm

I've added some text. and changed the background colour.  Happy?

:)

Yeah, about time!

But the fact you do own a spell checker now did not stop you from making
spelling mistakes; "as I right this".

And don't claim you we're correcting it 'cause it was only clarifications and an
update! :)

And here's another one:

THIS! is a way cool tattoo.  I'm not to keen on the colour.... then again.  its
not on my arm.

I'm curios if it's an AFOL at the Roadshow or if it's just a bypasser.

/Tobbe