 Fun / 1137
Re: LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 23:51:07 GMT

Okay, who got 'em and what are they?

Infamous Chris Magno has one:
http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/tattoo.htm
(and he still has to do something about that page :-) )

OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK!

http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/tattoo.htm

I've added some text. and changed the background colour.  Happy?

:)

And here's another one:

THIS! is a way cool tattoo.  I'm not to keen on the colour.... then again.  its
not on my arm.

In lugnet.fun, Rob Hendrix wrote:
I'd like to have a red 2x2 on my bicep, but I don't want to wake up one day
when I'm 80 and go, "Why in the HELL did I get a tattoo!".  I'd like to see
a way you could print out your own temporary tattoos on your inkjet printer!
:P

I don't think I'll have such regrets *when* I get my tattoo. I've been drawing
on it on and off for some years now :) And no, it's not LEGO related.

During all my tattoo research I stumbled on a type of ink that leaves the body
after around five years. Dunno if it was in research state or if it was "live".

go and get your tattoo!!!

When I'm 80 I have every intention on still looking at it (the tattoo)  and
reminding myself how cool it is.

Then I'll wait for the bed nurse to change my diaper.