 Fun / 1132
  Re: LEGO themed tattoos?

(...) There was a guy at Brickfest 2001 that had a large tatoo of minifigs, I believe they were all castle figures. I wish I could remember his name. I need to go search the brickfest photo archives. jt (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: LEGO themed tattoos?

(...) Cool! Let us (me) know if you find anything! I bet Mike Rayhawk could earn a buck or two designing LEGO-themed tattoos! (URL) are some other talents aswell. Searching Brickshelf after tattoos I found this official Bionicle toy-tattoo: (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.fun)