 Fun / 1131
Re: LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:14:50 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Tobbe Arnesson wrote:
Okay, who got 'em and what are they?

Infamous Chris Magno has one:
http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/tattoo.htm
(and he still has to do something about that page :-) )

<snip>

Nostalga, thy name is Tattoo...

Forgot all about this bit--

Quoteth Chris

"
the last circle is/was left blank on purpose.  it will be filled at a latter
date when i can think of something important enuff in my life that i wish to
draw on my body.  for now i can go into bars and with a pen put the names of
women (great pick up opener....just don't tell my fiancee)
"

Fiancee...

Wow have things changed since this was written.  Chris is now a husband *and* a
papa...

So, fill in the blank spot yet?  With a word that rhymns with  'Mate, Skate,
Rate, Sedate..."  Or maybe rhymning with Mabby, Sabby, Rabby... ;)

Dave K