 Fun / 1130
Re: LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 13:10:35 GMT

I'd like to have a red 2x2 on my bicep, but I don't want to wake up one day
when I'm 80 and go, "Why in the HELL did I get a tattoo!".  I'd like to see
a way you could print out your own temporary tattoos on your inkjet printer!
:P

Rob

"Tobbe Arnesson" <StPnAtM@lotek.nu> wrote in message
Okay, who got 'em and what are they?

Infamous Chris Magno has one:
http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/tattoo.htm
(and he still has to do something about that page :-) )

And here's another one:

So far 100% 2 x 4 bricks. Anyone done what Maggie C. thought about [1] and
tattooed a minifig yet?

I've digged through the Lugnet archives and could only find Chris's. Craig
Hamilton in .castle talked about drawing a tattoo for some other guy and • being
payed in LEGO though. [2]

In RTL;
- Craig Hamilton talked about getting one back in '99. Also a 2 x 4.
- Frank Creager claimed he had to get his tattoo redone when the LEGO-logo
changed in '98.
- HENDO (asuming he's John P. Henderson) said in '96 he has an tattoo of • the
Wolfpack coat-of-arms (which he got in Enfield BTW). If this is true, • .space
looks really pale as compared to .castle. The only tattoo's the .spacers • talk
about is the classic minifig in his airtank all nude with that big tattoo • of a
planet on the chest. :)
- Tony Kilaras mentions in '95 that he's thinking of getting a 1" x 1" • logo(?)
on his bicep.

*phew* Hopefully I wont have to do that search again :)

[1] - http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=4044
[2] - http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=3809

--
Best regards,