 Fun / 1128
1127  |  1129
Subject:
LEGO themed tattoos?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Tue, 9 Sep 2003 12:00:30 GMT

Okay, who got 'em and what are they?

Infamous Chris Magno has one:
http://members.rogers.com/cmagno/tattoo.htm
(and he still has to do something about that page :-) )

And here's another one:

So far 100% 2 x 4 bricks. Anyone done what Maggie C. thought about [1] and
tattooed a minifig yet?

I've digged through the Lugnet archives and could only find Chris's. Craig
Hamilton in .castle talked about drawing a tattoo for some other guy and being
payed in LEGO though. [2]

In RTL;
- Craig Hamilton talked about getting one back in '99. Also a 2 x 4.
- Frank Creager claimed he had to get his tattoo redone when the LEGO-logo
changed in '98.
- HENDO (asuming he's John P. Henderson) said in '96 he has an tattoo of the
Wolfpack coat-of-arms (which he got in Enfield BTW). If this is true, .space
looks really pale as compared to .castle. The only tattoo's the .spacers talk
about is the classic minifig in his airtank all nude with that big tattoo of a
planet on the chest. :)
- Tony Kilaras mentions in '95 that he's thinking of getting a 1" x 1" logo(?)
on his bicep.

*phew* Hopefully I wont have to do that search again :)

[1] - http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=4044
[2] - http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=3809

--
Best regards,