 Fun / 1110
Re: Don't climb the models.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2003 18:51:55 GMT

In lugnet.fun, Frank Filz wrote:
Tobbe Arnesson wrote:

Ever set out a note with a "Please don't touch" at a public display?

In Hong Kong, TLC beg not to climb the models:

I think they have signs like that at Legoland also.

The only one I can think of is a new sign they put up by the larger-than-life
Toa Nuva models ( http://landofbricks.com/legoland/bionicleblaster.html ) by the
new Bionicle Blaster ride:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/mfuss903/misc/donotclimb.jpg

The signs were not up at first, so they were either delayed or they had a
problem with kids climbing on them.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com