 Fun / 1104
1103  |  1105
Subject:
Humor Section Updated !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 21:38:23 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Wel, guys, sorry it took so long to update the Humor! section at our website,
but you know how it is...

Anyways, we have a new question from Jeff in the Ask Merliz section :
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/askmerliz/

Also, Don't miss the new LEGO Picture Captioning
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/lpc/
and the answers to the previous LPC
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/lpc/showlpc.cgi?008

Then, don't forget to see the Top 10 Lists section, always very popular (judging
by the number of submissions we get, about the same as LPC usually)
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/
and again, previous Top 10 list's submissions
http://www.rotule.qc.ca/top10/showtop10.cgi?008

That's all for now folks!  We are preparing a new section in the Humor
department for you guys.  We'll keep the project secret until it's ready, but as
a teaser, I can tell you this: Get ready to rumble!

:-)

Terry