 Fun / 1055
1054  |  1056
Subject:
Monkeys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 06:36:20 GMT

I love monkeys.

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: Monkeys

Mmmm... ...onkey! (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.fun)
  Re: Monkeys

(...) Me too...but I never can eat a whole one..... (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.fun)
  Re: Monkeys

(...) No microfig city scene is complete without a monkey climbing some tall building or another, in my view... My question is, why did they make the head non removable? And when are we going to get GRAY monkeys??? Brown is so... well... boring. Ok, (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.fun)
  Re: Monkeys

Agree that their heads should turn, and even be removable to make hybrid monkey-men...but they are the best of all lego animals, they have the most articulation. Gray monkeys would be cool, so would black or red. It would also be nice if they could (...) (21 years ago, 17-May-03, to lugnet.fun)