 Fun / 1054
    Re: Singin' Them ABS Blues —William R. Ward
   That's great Hendo! Just reading it out loud, a tune came to me, but I am no songwriter and have no idea of how to convey it to you. I'm sure others will as well. Do you actually run out of blue 2x2's? I find them to be among the most plentiful... I (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.fun)

        Re: Singin' Them ABS Blues —Mark Jordan
   (...) That should be no problem. Just hook up a mic to your PC, sing the song unaccompanied, save it as an MP3 and transfer it using Kazaa! Could be a hit... (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.fun)