 Fun / 103
  Re: Determining Mecha Stats

(...) There's a "supplement" on the BrikWars site for Robotic Vehicles. Inside is a series of formulae for figuring out these things. eric (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Determining Mecha Stats

(...) Yeah, I know, but when I click the link to it, I get a page that says, "Sorry, this section is under construction." (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Determining Mecha Stats

(...) D'oh! On this page: (URL) the bottom, you can download it as a text file or a MS Word Document. eric (24 years ago, 22-Aug-00, to lugnet.fun)