 Fun / *573 (-5)
  Re: Pets?

Well, I dunno if my best friend (Nala) "likes" Lego - at least she doesn't show any compulsion to chew it! I just got my first train, and she gets a bit excited when that's going round at full speed... ROSCO (...) (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Pets?

How many people have pets that like legos? My cat sleeps on the roads in my town... Josh (24 years ago, 16-Mar-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Screen Savers

(...) I recall sumfin' 'bout using a custom .bmp in some of the Windoze screensavers, perhaps that can do the trick? Or some screensaver that randomizes some pictures of cool MOC:s... /Tobbe (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: All your baseplate are belong to us

(...) A minifig CATS would be cool, too. Steve (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: BREAKING NEWS!

nuts! I love it "Matt Brooks" <mbrooks@sonic.net> wrote in message news:3AA654F1.F760A2...nic.net... (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact