 Fun / *548 (-5)
  Re: Quaker Oatmeal promo

Hmmm, yes; those sound like good suggestions. Well, except for maybe using applesauce in place of milk, but I think that's a question of taste--I'm not much interested in boosting the apple flavor. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 21-Feb-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quaker Oatmeal promo

Try using only 1 cup flour* instead of 1 1/2 cup (stir flour before measuring to make sure that its not packed), 8 packs oatmeal instead of 6, 1/2 teaspoon salt instead of 1 teaspoon, add 1/4 cup unsweetened apple sauce when you add the eggs, and (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quaker Oatmeal promo

(...) The cookies got rave reviews from all testers. :) Two that should have been different, IMO: 1. The cookies were kinda bland - I'd definitely recommend more cinnamon and nutmeg. 2. The consistency of the baked cookies was more bread-y than (...) (24 years ago, 19-Feb-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Lego Poem

"kai brodersen" <cbrodersen@mediaone.net> wrote in message news:G8KCqv.DMo@lugnet.com... (...) tried (...) There was a little competition once, see this thread: (URL) (24 years ago, 18-Feb-01, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: Quaker Oatmeal promo

(...) You're welcome. I'm planning on making some more tonight. (...) I look forward to hearing how they come out. Brian (24 years ago, 17-Feb-01, to lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact