 Fun / *2188 (-20)
  NWBrickCon update

(2 URLs) nwbrickcon.org> is online Hey folks, we've got great news. (URL) nwbrickcon.org> is online. Online registration is available along with ordering your NWBrickCon tee shirt, commemorative model, and/or Brick Bazaar Space. Current registration (...) (19 years ago, 21-Mar-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, FTX) !!

  Brickfest Bulletin

(URL) Keynote, Registration, Logo and Odds and Ends Keynote Speaker Confirmed I'm proud to announce that the keynote speaker this year is Tormud Askildsen of LEGO Community Development. He has been one of the many people in the LEGO Group (...) (19 years ago, 10-Mar-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us, lugnet.org, lugnet.loc.us.va, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, FTX) !!

  Re: IDLE 2006 - Please join me in celebrating on 3/18

(...) Tony, This sounds like a good idea. I think for IDLE, I'll stay home from work, and spend the day building. However, unlike you, I will observe the holiday on it's actual day. :) Have a nice IDLE day. Steve (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday)

  IDLE 2006 - Please join me in celebrating on 3/18

Dear Fellow LEGO-Lovin' Folk, Again this year, I'll be celebrating a holiday I made up just to celebrate a holiday. Just to explain, when I started at my current job, I found that we employees had available to us something called a "floating (...) (19 years ago, 2-Mar-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma, lugnet.loc.us.ne.lin)

  Panel Puzzles / Building Technique

I was fiddling around with some panels a while ago and discovered an interesting way of meshing them together. In addition to looking kind of neat I found the technique also lent itself to making puzzles... (URL) You can find more details (URL) (...) (19 years ago, 27-Feb-06, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, FTX) !!

  NWBrickCon 2006 Coming This October!

NWBrickCon 2006 Coming This October! Mark your calendars October 6-8 for NWBrickCon. We're going back to the Seattle Center again with nearly double the space we had the year before. What's that mean for you? It means, more room for: *Moonbase (...) (19 years ago, 21-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or) !!

  Happy Valentine's Day

(URL) Valentine's Day from Eric Sophie>> (19 years ago, 14-Feb-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

  Announcing BrickFest 2006

BrickFest 2006 is a GO! Mark your calendars August 25-27 for BrickFest! This year, the convention will be in Washington DC area at the Sheraton Premiere in Tyson's Corner. With the change in venue, the event will be a bit different this year. But (...) (19 years ago, 6-Feb-06, to lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.events, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.games) !!

  Re: LEGO Dentistry

OH MY GOODNESS! I can't believe that happend! Oh man! ......and wow, you have got to be kidding! I guess not! -stunned- e (19 years ago, 30-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun)

  LEGO Dentistry

Last April I had an unfortunate fall at work. My face hit the concrete floor and I busted one of my front teeth, as you can see here: (URL) Normally the dentist would put some kind of cap on what was left of the tooth, so I could do things like eat, (...) (19 years ago, 29-Jan-06, to lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  The three fortresses -or- Why LEGO will never hire me.

Just a fun little thought I had, thought you guys might like to see it. (2 URLs) --Anthony (19 years ago, 13-Jan-06, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.fun, FTX)

  Old news to us, but...

Check it out (URL) here.> 35. The name Lego came from two Danish words "leg godt", meaning "play well". It also means "I put together" in Latin. Dave! (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.fun, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) I (sadly) didn't get any actual LEGO products, but I got some money (plan to save most for a Mac Mini, and buy one of the new City sets), and with some book store money I bought my self the Unofficial LEGO Builders Guide, which should come in (...) (19 years ago, 4-Jan-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) Oh, and a nice little holiday card from Joe Meno with a Lego rocking horse scene on it!!! Thanks Joe!!!! M (19 years ago, 3-Jan-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) I didn't get any actual LEGO bricks, but I did get: 1)'The Unofficial LEGO Builder's Guide', by Allan Bedford (nice book Allan). 2)A Tyco Telephone (yes, a clone product, but very cool). And although not a Christmas gift, the HTF LEGO book, (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

"Eric Sophie" <mylegomaster@aol.com> skrev i melding news:Is9KyL.1Eu6@lugnet.com... (...) Øyvind Steinnes Nothing under the christmas tree, but I bought some for myself :) #8653 Enzo Ferrari 1:10 #4886 Building Bonanza Those was bought in last part (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

I didn't get Lego for Christmas, but I gave a BNSF loco. Then I got my first Fabuland set: 132 Cottage. Wow! 25 years ago I thought they were yucky. -Erik (19 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) I didn't 'get' any Lego for Christmas, but I did receive a $50 gift card to the lego store, and, thanks to my sister's short memory, a sweet refund at target via a Game Boy cartidge refund, which I put toward several of the mini racers sets (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

"Tom Stangl, VFAQman" <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message news:IsAAu6.10uA@lugnet.com... (...) [ ... snipped ... ] (...) [ ... snipped ... ] We too got a Xbox 360 for Christmas (for the whole family). I would love to see LEGO Star Wars show up on (...) (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

  Re: Christmas 2005 Loot List!

(...) Cool, this is a fun thread! Calum Tsang 8419 Excavator 8420 Street Bike (19 years ago, 30-Dec-05, to lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.general)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact