 Fun / *1903 (-10)
  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Wow, lots of controversy here, Teddy! I think this thread has really brought out the homophobic in many AFOLs. I mean, what are people talking about when they say they just want this site to be safe for kids? Aren't we a bunch of AFOLs? (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

"Teddy Welsh" <ewelsh@wsc.ma.edu> wrote in message news:I40H0H.1yKv@lugnet.com... (...) Great idea! And while we're at it, I'd like to suggest the following groups be made to further separate people away from the reason why we come to lugnet in the (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org) !

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

well. This isn't how I would usually choose to out myself, but....I feel obliged to make some kind of response. I am a long time lego fan, and I live a gay lifestyle. Although it is usually not discussed, most people who know me also know this, or (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) No, that makes him the cowboy on the left. Giddyup Goldman rides again -- yeee-haaaaaaaa! -nk (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) I see. So does that make Goldman a (URL) NWGWDAG>? JOHN (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) No joke on the Photoshop. The real Mark Sandlin is a 5'3" Korean woman - but all known photos of him have this giant leprauchan guy instead. -nk (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Seriously, can someone explain to me why pics of the GA's hair color always appear to have been altered in Photoshop? :-) JOHN (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.people, FTX)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Ummm....well...what can I say, I've always had weakness for red-heads, and to be fair, Sandlin's sexual appeal crosses all gender boundaries. -Keith (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) This is "staunch"? (URL) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Lavender Brick Society

(...) Teddy, I thought Belville was the Gay newsgroup? Wait a minute...Gays have the power of invisibility?! Cooool. As a man with a record of staunch heterosexuality...well...except for that junior-high towell snapping incident that got out of (...) (20 years ago, 16-Sep-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.fun.community, lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact