 Fun / *168 (-5)
  Re: REMINDER: Flowers for Suzanne

(...) We should get the last word from Mr. Kingsley who has been so generous as to handle this matter on behalf of lugnuts far and wide -- but it is my understanding that he will accept money through today, Monday, and post totals tomorrow. He has (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: This is the the biggest LEGO lot I have seen online

"ka-on Lee" <ko_lee@yahoo.com> wrote in message news:FxtEJ3.EJ3@lugnet.com... (...) ... But hardly a bargain. Since the mix of sets isn't described, one can only guess, but the per piece price is between $0.05 and $0.12. Maybe it's the novelty; (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.fun)

  Re: This is the the biggest LEGO lot I have seen online

(...) Wow! Changing followups to lugnet.fun (sorry - this post is off-topic for lugnet.off-topic.fun!). (take this post as a friendly reminder that we now have lugnet.fun for fun directly related to LEGO - though this thread is also appropriate to (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jul-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.fun)

  REMINDER: Flowers for Suzanne

Hey Y'all: Don't forget to send even a weeny little old $1 USD to Eric Kingsley for Suzanne's flowers and gift. Check out all the important details here: (URL) is tomorrow. C'mon, you know you want to... ...And the more the merrier!. It's not about (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jul-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.build, lugnet.fun, lugnet.people, lugnet.org)

  Re: Geek code

(...) Ugg... I meant I couldn't possibly been doing what I am *doing* now, when I was 10. So much for complex sentences. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Jul-00, to lugnet.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact